About Me

My photo
hey there pretty lady and handsome guy.. I'm syafa and this is my life :)

sayangss :)

Sunday, February 19, 2017

letter


To my sis,

            You guys should be so thankful to have a dad with career and can pay all of your debt. Soon as you guys finished with your studies, dad pays all the debt fully. It’s not that I’m not grateful with what I have but I just want you guys to appreciate what you guys have got. While your little sister here has been struggling in life just to pay all of the debt.

            Since dad is not so well, why don’t you guys spend some little time hanging out at the hall and having meals together? I may not be working yet but do think future of others siblings please. We want to have our own career too and we want to help ourselves. We have nothing while you guys have the transport to start a career, health of our parents been so well that moment. You guys don’t even have to think on how to apply a job if it is so far, does the place have public transport, that’s because you guys have everything that moment.

            There’s no one to be blame in this matter but please have some sympathy for us. The economy nowadays, being unemployed, have you guys feel it? There’s so many thing to write but it’s okay..

            See you again,

When life hits me! Knock me down ~

I don’t know what should I do, I need to listen here and there. All the stories were mixed up in my mind and I just couldn’t think of anything. Let it be, people need someone to tell all their stories and it makes the person feel less burden. I’m a good listener but a very bad adviser I think.

There’s a lot of things keep playing on my mind and sometimes it really disturb me. I don’t try to be so rude to people but sometimes I have to do it. I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean it, sometimes! ahahaha

Haiyaaa~ why is it so hard to give cooperation? Kerja asyik nak kena makan hati je dgn apa yg org lain buat pun susah juga. Nak lepaskan diri kite, kena fikir dlu pasal org lain. Sometimes I do feel like, let them be, they don’t even think about me, why should I think about them? But it just I could not! Its not because of them but for the sake of my parents. Whatever I do, they come to my mind first.

Btul la org ckp, ckp senangla.. I feel u apa smue, but then u don’t feel anything pun. Kdg2 ckp tu mcm kena la kan dgn situasi, ckp mcm semua benda mudah. Ada kala, benda yg jd bebanan utk diri kita, bg org lain benda tu sgt mudah. How can I be selfish when it related to my parents?
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment